A mini-forum partnership between the WMPF and the Northern Michigan Regional Chamber Alliance.
What: The WMPF and the Northern Michigan Chamber Alliance partnered for a mini-forum focused on transportation, infrastructure and public policy.
When: October 3, 2011
Where: Grand Traverse Resort
- Mr. Doug DeYoung, Senior Director of Government Relations, Traverse City Area Chamber of Commerce
- Mr. Kirk Steudle, Director, Michigan Transportation
- Mr. Jim Smiertka, Senior Vice President & General Counsel, Primas Civitas Foundation
- Mr. David Lick,Esq., Shareholder, Commercial Litigation Practice Group, Foster Swift & Collins
- Mr. Mike Bagwell, President/CEO, Great Lakes Central Railroad
- Dr. Mike Belzer, Professor of Industrial Relations – Surface Transportation, Wayne State University
- Ms. Patty Birkholz, Director, Office of the Great Lakes, State of Michigan
- Mr. Bryce Kelly, Wayne County EDGE/Aerotropolis
- Representative Rick Olson, Michigan House of Representatives
Click here to view the complete Traverse City mini-forum program.